I typically don’t use a ton a of makeup since I’m mostly at home with my kids, but when I do, I want to make sure I am using a safer option, like Beautycounter.
I have tried so many products and finally hit the nail on the head when I found Beautycounter.
- Safer? ✅
- High performing? ✅
SIGN ME UP!
While I don’t do makeup daily, this everyday look would be something I would do for a date day or out on the weekends to hang with girlfriends shopping or with the fam. It takes a minimal amount of time and you can even do it with a kid or two in your lap! (Just check my Instagram for proof!)
I am by NO means a professional makeup artist
I am by NO means a professional makeup artist, but I have had several questions about what I use in my makeup routine, so a video is here, just for you!
Beautycounter Everyday Makeup Look Products Used:
- Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion
- Dew Skin in No. 2
- Tint Skin in Linen
- Retractable Foundation Brush
- Touchup Concealer Pen in Fair
- Mattifying Powder
- Powder Blush Duo in Whisper/Tawny
- Best of Brushes Holiday Set (Limited Edition)
- Volumizing Mascara
- Color Define Brow Pencil in Medium
- Ultimate Nude Eyeshadow Palette (Limited Edition)
- Color Intense Lip Set in 9 to 5 (Limited Edition)
- Perfect Pout Trio – Pinks (I LOVE Raspberry. OBSESSED) (Limited Edition)
Side Note: Most of the makeup I used can be purchased in a set Beautycounter has called Flawless in Five!
Now, if anybody sees this video and wants to take pity on me and come give me makeup lessons, I’m alllllllll ears. 😂
To see all my other fave picks from Beautycounter’s Holiday Sets, click here!
Disclaimer: I am a Beautycounter consultant, but all opinions are honest. I do not promote products I believe in, no matter if I’m getting paid or not. 👌🏼3