This week for the Living With Less series, I thought it would be fun to show you how to create a minimal makeup routine that gets you out of the door in 5 minutes or less!
One thing about being a mom, I like to be put together, but sometimes that’s just plain hard to do! Little ones like to hang on your leg while you’re blow drying your hair or you’re constantly being summoned to either peel something open to eat or to get the littlest one to stop being stingy with her toys. 😂
Needless to say, us moms need some help to get ready and get out of the door on time!
Since Beautycounter released this set permanently last year, it has been my go to when I want to wear makeup but just don’t have 20 minutes to apply it. When I want to wear a little more than the dew skin tinted moisturizer, the Flawless in Five set allows me to feel put together and gets me out of the door quick!
AND Beautycounter is doing an amazing special right now, through Monday 1/15/18, that when you purchase a Flawless in Five set, you get to choose between a Retractable Foundation Brush (amazing brush!) and a Flat Complexion Brush for FREE!
Products I used in my minimal makeup routine:
- Tint Skin – I use the color Linen during the Summer and mix with Porcelain during the Winter
- Retractable Foundation Brush – Love this brush to create a flawless complexion
- Touchup Concealer Pen in Fair – Great way to brighten up the eyes and cover any redness
- Angled Blush Brush
- Powder Blush Duo in Whisper/Tawny – My favorite shade for a bronzer look and blush
- Lengthening Mascara – For a girl with short eyelashes, this is amazing!
- Color Define Brow Pencil – I wear this everyday and use the color Medium!
- Lip Gloss – I use the color Peony all the time! The perfect nude pink!
This look can be purchased for a discount in a set called the Flawless in Five!